Training VideosTo view all the videos in this series click the playlist icon in the upper right of the video:
Video Bible LessonsTo view all the videos in this series click the playlist icon in the upper right of the video:
Good News Clubs will be implementing the following measures for volunteers serving in clubs during the 2022-2023 School Year to mitigate the spread of COVID-19:
- All staff and volunteers must not participate in Good News Club or come to school facility if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or a positive test for COVID-19.
- Recommend testing for all staff and volunteers prior to club gathering if they have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Recommend testing for all staff and volunteers prior to a club gathering if exposed to an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Have sanitizer available for use in each club gathering. Encourage frequent handwashing and/or hand sanitizing for all staff and volunteers.
- Encourage club administrator/leader to remind club volunteers of these measures prior to the start of club.
- Encourage club administrator/leader to remind all volunteers that when they gather or enter the building, if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or a positive test, they must leave the property and not participate in club.
- Contact Ministry Director, Colin Mattoon, with any questions regarding COVID protocols.
- Per usual policy, the names and contact information for all staff and volunteers is collected and kept by the club administrator/leader.
- If a volunteer tests positive for COVID-19 they will be asked to follow current local health district guidelines and school district policies to determine how long they should isolate and when they can return to serve in the club.
- This protocol will be distributed to all club administrators, and all club volunteers, prior to starting Good News Clubs in the 2022-2023 school year.